Wednesday, April 27, 2011

"I'm mad. I'm very very very very very mad. At who? AT YOU!!!!!!!!! :( You must tell your friends to follow my blog. YAY! IF I have 30 followers. Bye Bye. HAHA!" this is what my friend said on her blog 2 days ago , at least i dont do that to u guys/girls. "jinks"
i want u guys/girls to ask your friends to follow me 2 and chelsey can u pls send an email 2 the friz-b peeps about my blog ? thax :)
any-way today was soooo hot and we had since 2 torcher k thax


i <3 u he-shes


exsept for the boys in my class

aine

ps maya this waz not 2 hert your flealings it was just a joke thax :)

pps mrs.sventy can u pls follow me thanks

ppps ms.suliven can you follow me to please see i spelled it out all the way just for you <3 aine r

No comments:

Post a Comment