Saturday, July 30, 2011

Yesterdays post

Hi people I'm in Oregon yay! basically on the other side of the U.S  any way 2day me and chelsey  drove to yachats  wich Is near portland and we stoped  at a dinner and the was a monkey named Elvis. Elvis was waring a dipper 
And little jean pants it was soooooo cute plus he new how 2 rap himself up in a Blaket!  now I want a pet monkey! I miss every body bak In Boston. Soooooooo me and chelsey  were going to yachats because we r staying in a beach house and I can c the beach right now but u cant swim in it because the water is 2 cold. Chelsey  has a dog named merlon and he's curled up nexed 2 me. Oh so chelsey has a convertible and it's amazing. Sorry this might be sorta late 4 you guys because it's like 10 but here it's 7. I'm writing on chelseys iPad and when ever I write her name it say cheesy ha cheesy chelsey .
Lov u mom and I miss u 

        Talk tomorrow 

                Aine


         Just so you know I rote this Frieday but I don't have wireless at the house so I have 2 post it now on saterday.

 Rite now I'm at a place that has wireless 

Ps I touched I star fish yesterday (Frieday ) and an sea anenamy and when u touched it,it closed up 

Pps I was playing cut the rope with chelseys step dad and he said let me get my tools ready so he starts 2 press the little blue air things that make the candy move and they make farting sounds :) it was soooooo funny. Oh and if you rnt lafing right now then u had 2 be there. 


Oh and we had the best dinner garlic bread lazoniea and sald and it was all home made!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to write about your first couple of days in Oregon. Your descriptions were so colorful I felt like I was there. I'm glad you're having fun and enjoying every minute!

    I love you,

    Huge hug,


    MOM

    ReplyDelete